The Countdown Begins.....
Omigoodnessi’msoexcitedicanhardlyformwords. Deep breath. Okay. I’m better.
This is just to let everyone know that I will be unavailable on July 21, 2007. Those who have no idea why I might be busy that day should probably avoid me like the plague for the two weeks following that date. ;-)
GAH! I’mstillsoexcitedican’tfocusonanything. Deep breath. No really, I’m calm now.
Later I may make some predictions regarding Book 7, but probably not any time soon....
Labels: books

9 Comments:
and here I thought that you got engaged or something. Then I clicked the link and went, "oh. one of those quidich fans." :) :p
Let me see... relationships, HIV, Pain, Joy, Christmas, New Years... job... life.... reflection... new iphones...
so that is what it takes to get you excited and blogging, eh?
:O)
Busted
bd: oh my, you made me turn red. Don't worry--I'll be more direct with a post like that.
Paul: I don't think anyone who has blogged about toast or frying a turkey is in any position to criticize the emotional depth of anyone else's posts. ;-)
Also, I assure you, joy, pain, life, death, and reflection were all involved in this post. Didn't you click the link??? The LAST Harry Potter book is coming out in July! Honestly, Paul, it's like you don't even know who Harry Potter is. ;-)
Henry Potter, sure I know him. He is the guy who makes those clay planters...
right?
Two weeks? Don't you think that you are being a bit imprecise? Try 2 months. I remember having intense way too analytical of conversations about Harry and his friends. Hmmm I cannot believe I just admited that on a blog. I too am excited, not as excited as you for I don't think that is possible. But I am having my mom send me the book to South Africa for me. For some reason the release date is much later there. We will DEFINATELY have to set up a skype conversation to have a post read discussion. I have a feeling the Rentzke family knows nothing about that Potter boy except that they like his accent.
KJ
Paul: and here I thought we were friends... ;-)
Katie: you do have a point there....though partly this is because I have to wait for all of my friends who aren't as antsy as me to finish reading the book so I can discuss it with them....
I'm surprised the South African release is much later than the US. I was under the impression that all English speaking countries would get the book the same day. Glad your mom will get you one promptly, because, yes, there will definitely be a transcontinental conversation about this book....
Henry Potter, isn't he the guy in charge of the 4077? I liked Radar better myself. So, anyone want go do something around the last week of July? Maybe invite me over for dinner? I think I might be a little lonely that week!
Didn't I read that Harry Potter is that red head prince that smoked it up a bit while visiting his Zimbabwean girlfriend...? hmmm, things are always slower on African time...
I'm not posting right now on your blog... so don't worry about me having nothing to do.
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home