Wednesday, April 04, 2007

World's Best

Who's the World's Best Boyfriend? The one who acquires tickets to a concert at which Gillian Welch will be playing. I'm surprised I didn't start shrieking like a teenage girl when I read the email this morning. Which would have been amusing, since I was at work.


I have never ever seen Gillian Welch in concert before, but I have been longing to ever since my friend Angie introduced me to this awesome singer a few years ago. I hear she's great in concert.



Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger paul said...

So... "world's best boyfriend."

That is quite a title to have to live up to.

But cute.

And I'm sure appreciated.

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

It's not meant to be a title he has to live up to: mostly just an extravagant compliment to a boy who has been especially great lately.

Also, I really wanted to tell everyone I get to see Gillian Welch. And that they should come too, even though she's just a guest singer with another band. It'll still be great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home