Thursday, August 03, 2006

Let There Be Light....

Much better, don't you think? The reason I picked black with white lettering for my first template was because I thought contrast fit well with the poem from which this blog takes its name. "Only in darkness the light". But that template was a bit hard to read, and while the starkness of it may have matched the poem, it does not match my life, which is bright and full of color just now.

6 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger jared said...

You should title this, "Let There Be Bright." Wow. I'm seeing spots (when I look away from my monitor).

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Yeah...I guess it is a bit heavy on the spots...Sigh. I've actually tested out about ten templates since last night, and I haven't found one I'm completely satisfied with yet. So it may change again.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger jared said...

I like the red one. It's a little plain, but plenty bright. How's that philosophy going?

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Yeah, I thought it was a bit plain too when I tried it out last night. That's why I went with the spots one. But I don't want to cause my visitors visual angst, so maybe plain is good.

Hey! I've been home all of half an hour! I left work an hour after I was supposed to....the good-bye lunch for my coworker started rather late.

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks much better!

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks Carrie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home